The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. We are also designing and building the interfaces for Proceq’s next generation IoT enabled non-destructive testing tools. We are a small but focused team that strives to transform traditional industries with technologies. As a UX-UI designer, you will be a critical team member and fully responsible for improving the user experience of our product. In this role, you will work closely with product managers and software engineers to translate high-level requirements and challenging engineering concepts into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Work with development team to define and implement designs;
- Develop, refine and translate user requirements into sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes and interaction flows;
- Perform user research and usability testing to refine user needs or requirements;
- Assist other team members in product innovation;
- Consistent update of style guide and design documentation.
- Possess a diploma/degree in design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or other relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as a UI/UX designer;
- Experience in visual designs and familiar with layout/image/color/font/consistency etc.;
- Experience in designing for mobile (esp. iOS) or other digital products;
- Portfolio or work samples demonstrating design solutions and research methodologies;
- Strong understanding of visual elements;
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Principle, and Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effect).
- Experience with iterative design and delivery;
- Knowledge of usability principles and techniques;
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and/or clients;
- Effective time management skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Keen interest in emerging technologies (Augmented/Virtual Reality/Artificial Intelligence);
- Have an understanding of product development.
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab Pte Ltd is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to email@example.com.