The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in engineering and construction sector. The flagship product “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. As a senior web front-end developer, you will be developing the web application of Screening Eagle and implementing the user interface by following the well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that the web application is robust, scalable and easy to maintain. In this role, you’ll work closely with a team of product managers, UX designers and iOS engineers. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving is important.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Translate designs into high quality code
- Optimise components for maximum performance
- Explore and apply the latest technologies
- Lead the team and give constructive advice
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Proficient with ES6, CSS3 and HTML5
- Proficient with relevant frameworks and tools such as Webpack, Redux and React-Router
- Proficient with Version Control System, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Able to write unit tests using test utilities such as Jest and Enzyme
- Able to debug a given codebase independently
- Deep understanding in various design patterns and architectures
- Knowledge of 3D graphics and experience in THREE.js and WebGL
- Know how to optimise code using various techniques
- Familiar with the latest web technologies such as Service Worker, WebAssembly and WebRTC
- Full stack skills (also know backend, iOS/Android, and React Native)
- Know computer vision, data science, machine learning and natural language processing
- Have personal projects at GitHub with 100+ stars
- Know CAD / BIM / IFC
- Experienced in coaching junior developers
- Experienced in open source projects
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab Pte Ltd is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland employing ~10,000 people worldwide. Founded in the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.