The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. We are a small but focused team that strives to transform traditional industries with technologies. Join us if you are independent, innovative and open to embrace the ambiguities of new technologies like AR and VR. In this role, you will work closely with a team of product managers, UI-UX designers and iOS engineers, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving is important.
- Design and implement immersive interactive AR and VR apps for construction, infrastructure or other industries;
- Explore and research emerging AR and VR hardware or platforms and propose solutions for client problems;
- Collaborate with team members to bring the AR and VR apps to “Screening Eagle” mobile and web platforms.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- Strong proficiency in C++ and C#, with good knowledge of the language specifications;
- In-depth understanding of the 3D graphics rendering pipeline;
- Experience in 3D game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
- 2+ years in building AR and VR apps for HoloLens, HTC Vive, Oculus, ARKit or other major platforms;
- Experience as a gameplay programmer;
- Experience in writing Shaders;
- Experience with motion tracking;
- Good understanding of UI and UX design.
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab Pte Ltd is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland employing ~10,000 people worldwide. Founded in the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to email@example.com.