The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. We are a small but focused team that strives to transform traditional industries with technologies. As a Quality Engineer, you will be ensuring that the web & mobile applications are robust, conform to the specs, void of bugs, usable to the end users. In this role, you will work closely with a team of product managers, UI-UX designers and iOS engineers, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving is important.
- Ability to quickly identify vulnerabilities and bugs and track them to closure;
- Document comprehensive test cases and scenarios based on the given requirements;
- Set up test environment and test data that are essential for execution;
- Provide test results & reports for every test cycle;
- Ensure product quality across web and mobile applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- 3+ years of software QA experience;
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of Quality Assurance concepts / methodologies;
- Ability to quickly identify requirement gaps and report bugs at the earliest;
- Hands on experience testing RESTful APIs;
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, read server logs and report issues in detail;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for debugging software issues;
- Enjoy working in start-up (agile) environment and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Skills : JIRA, TestRail or similar tools, PostMan or similar tools, basic shell scripting.
- Code automated tests for web and mobile applications using WebDriver, Appium, and Calabash etc.
- Write efficient code in any of Swift, Python, Java, C#, C++ or any other modern programming languages
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab Pte Ltd is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.