The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. Check out our 2019 Global Summit keynote videos here: https://youtu.be/WsTP9JQOIo8
As a Quality Engineer, you will be ensuring that the web & mobile applications are robust, conform to the specs, void of bugs, usable to the end users. In this role, you will work closely with a team of product managers, UI-UX designers and iOS engineers, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving is important.
- Identify vulnerabilities, bugs in the software and tracking them to closure;
- Document comprehensive test cases and scenarios based on the given requirements;
- Develop automation code for simulating user actions on web and mobile interfaces;
- Set up test environment and test data that are essential for execution;
- Provide test results & reports for every test cycle;
- Ensure product quality across web and mobile applications.
- Currently pursuing Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- Exposure to programming such as C, Python or Swift;
- Able to debug a given codebase independently;
- Capable of learning new technologies based on Internet resources.
- Write efficient code in Swift, Python, Java, C#, C++ or any other modern programming languages.
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.