The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. We are also designing and building the interfaces for Proceq’s next generation IoT enabled non-destructive testing tools. We are a small but focused team that strives to transform traditional industries with technologies.
As an iOS Software Engineer, you will be developing native application of Screening Eagle and Proceq tools and implementing the user interface by following community best practices. You will ensure that the application is robust, user friendly and easy to maintain. In this role, you will work closely with a team of product managers, UI-UX designers and iOS engineers, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving is important.
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Translate designs into high quality code;
- Optimise components for maximum performance;
- Explore and apply the latest technologies;
- Motivate team members and give constructive advice.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- 3+ years programming experience in iOS, and less experienced candidates will be considered for junior roles;
- Proficient with iOS frameworks, networking, data store and UI patterns;
- Proficient with debugging runtime issues and performance optimisations;
- Proficient with writing unit tests using XCTest framework;
- Experience with Git version control system;
- Familiar with continuous integration & deployment system (CI/CD).
- Deep understanding in various design patterns and architectures;
- Knowledge of 3D graphics in OpenGL or Metal;
- Know how to optimise code using various techniques;
- Familiar with the latest Apple technologies such as ARKit.
- Full stack skills (also know backend and web etc.);
- Know computer vision, data science, machine learning and natural language processing;
- Have personal projects at GitHub with 100+ stars;
- Experienced in coaching junior developers;
- Experienced in open source projects.
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to email@example.com.