The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. We are also designing and building the interfaces for Proceq’s next generation IoT enabled non-destructive testing tools. We are a small but focused team that strives to transform traditional industries with technologies. This position will work closely with executive director, office manager and software team lead to support talent acquisition and other related admin matters. This role needs to be able to work independently in a fast and changing environment.
- Daily management for recruiting, including sourcing potential candidates from effective channels, consolidating recruitment requirements and organising interviews etc;
- Take initiatives to maintain/evaluate/explore recruiting channels and coordinate with recruitment agencies;
- Independently prepare offer letters, labor contract and other related enrolment documentation for responsible positions;
- Plan and execute company-wide events, esp. employee engagement activities;
- Provide other effective HR generalist support, including but not limited to on-boarding, performance management, data administration and exit management;
- Maintain regular reports for management review;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties & projects as assigned.
- Diploma Degree or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- 2 – 4 years in search firm or as HR generalist experience;
- Familiar with labor law and local regulations;
- Fluent in English;
- Good at MS Office. Experience in using Mac will be an advantage;
- Meticulous, organised and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Strong sense of responsibility, maturity and teamwork;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good communication skills and problem solving skills;
- Only Singaporean citizen or PR will be considered.
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab Pte Ltd is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.