The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. We are also designing and building the interfaces for Proceq’s next generation IoT enabled non-destructive testing tools. We are a small but focused team that strives to transform traditional industries with technologies. Join us if you are independent, innovative and open to embrace the ambiguities of new technologies. As an algorithm engineer, you will be a critical team member and fully responsible for developing computer vision algorithms for our products.
- Evaluate various machine learning (ML), deep learning (DL) and computer vision algorithms, and propose creative and efficient solutions accordingly;
- Design and develop ML/DL/computer vision algorithms for our applications in building and infrastructure assets inspection;
- Optimise, maintain and test algorithm modules for real business cases;
- Collaborate with other team members to implement algorithms from prototyping to production.
- PhD/Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical fields;
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, CoreML, Caffe, and Keras;
- Strong skills in computer vision libraries such as openCV and PCL;
- Good experience in software engineering, with advanced programming skills in C/C++ and Python;
- Good knowledge of classifiers, regression and data mining;
- Solid linear algebra knowledge.
- Experience in ML algorithms for vision problems;
- Experience in video analytics algorithms;
- Experience in ROS system and SLAM algorithms;
- Understanding of the 2D/3D graphics;
- Have personal projects at GitHub with 100+ stars.
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab Pte Ltd is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to email@example.com.