The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. We are a small but focused team that strives to transform traditional industries with technologies. Join us if you are independent, innovative and open to embrace the ambiguities of new technologies like AR and VR. In this role, you will work closely with a team of product managers, UI-UX designers and iOS engineers, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving is important.
- Maintain and improve our existing conversion, loading and rendering pipeline for Building Information Models (BIM);
- Explore and develop customized rendering solutions to achieve best-in-class performance for large BIM models, given the resource limitations on mobile and web platforms;
- Collaborate with team members to integrate the pipeline to mobile and web platform end products;
- Assist other team members to implement AI-powered visual computing applications.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- Strong proficiency in C++, with good knowledge of the language specifications;
- In-depth understanding of the 3D graphics rendering pipeline;
- Familiar with memory and CPU usage optimisation;
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments;
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms;
- Solid linear algebra knowledge.
- 3+ years in OpenGL / Metal / WebGL / Vulkan etc.;
- Know CAD / BIM / IFC;
- Some knowledge of computer vision and machine learning;
- Have personal projects at GitHub with 100+ stars;
- Experience in open source projects.
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab Pte Ltd is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.