The Tectus Dreamlab team pioneers the development of cutting-edge cross-platform apps in the engineering and construction sector. The flagship product, “Screening Eagle” Virtual Inspection Platform, is a holistic portal for asset monitoring, maintenance and inspection. As a 3D Artist, you will focus on creating different hardware devices modelling for AR applications of Proceq – our sister company, simple animations and BIM modelling that includes PPVC structure, MEP and architectures. You will need to communicate well with developers & designers to provide all the support in 3D modelling. In this role, you will work closely with a team of product managers, UI-UX designers and other software engineers.
- Support the UI/UX & Development Team in generating 3D Models, 3D BIM modelling for Mobile App/ Tablet App & Web App;
- Develop and execute 3D design projects from idea generation through implementation from project stakeholders;
- Understanding people, business framing the problem and focusing on user needs and requirements;
- Effective teamwork, giving and receiving appropriate guidance, being respectful and inclusive, driving performance, quality and integrity.
- Diploma/Degree on industrial design, product design / interior architecture or similar qualifications;
- Mastery in 3D conception, perspective, construction drawing, detailing, rendering & sketching;
- Good knowledge of Materials, Texturing, Detailing, Lighting, Material, PBR and Modelling;
- Real Time Rendering for AR/ VR Purposes;
- Able to do basic animation and 3D still image;
- Strong sense of ownership towards your project.
- Proficiency in design software like 3D Studio Max / Cinema 4D / Maya;
- It’s a plus if good in Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Revit.
ABOUT TECTUS DREAMLAB
Tectus Dreamlab Pte Ltd is part of the Tectus Group, a family-owned multi-national business with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded in the 1940s, the independent businesses of the Tectus Group have grown globally and now thrive across seven market sectors such as Engineering & Construction, Real Estate, IoT & Sensing, Digital Health, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Advisory & Investments.
Tectus Dreamlab was established in Singapore in April 2015 to focus on cutting-edge, cross-functional research. The Dreamlab team works on R&D projects that leverage existing expertise within the Tectus Group, combined with the novel technologies and capabilities of various research platforms in Singapore, including Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
How to Apply
You can either fill in the following form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.